About the team
We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Enterprise Customer Success Team is to ensure our largest and most complex customers launch Drift successfully, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want. In addition, you will provide strategic guidance to your small portfolio of customers to ensure they are optimizing Drift well beyond their initial implementation. You will be the “air traffic controller” for your customer base, closely collaborating with the Account Management and Product teams to ensure your customer base is successful and growing. All this while building strong relationships with your day-to-day and executive contacts within your customer base, positioning yourself and Drift as trusted advisors to the customer’s conversational marketing strategy.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
In one month you'll...
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players
- Shadow colleagues in both CS and Sales, learn best practices for what make Drift Customers successful
- Deliver customer on-boarding calls and build strategic business plans for customers
- Be fully responsible for your very own portfolio of customers and running calls independently!
By month 3 you'll...
- Continue to master your knowledge of Drift product and have a deep understanding of the industry
- Fully understand our ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in class sales process
- Continue to learn and the Conversational Marketing and Sales Blueprint with customers
- Work with your customers daily, delivering value and helping them achieve their goals
- Partner with Account Managers to identify growth opportunities for customers
- Continue learning about the ever-changing industry
- Should be achieving your Net Retention and Customer Onboarding targets
- Deliver detail oriented Monthly Business Reviews with your manager on the performance of your customers
- Travel onsite to a customer and meet with the customer’s executives
By month 6 you'll...
- Have a proactive, independently managed routine established for working with your customers
- Drive customers successfully through onboarding within a fast paced environment
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices
- Be consistently hitting and exceeding your retention
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future.
About you and what types of skills you’ll need:
If what you just read excites and describes you, we’d love to talk to you. We are looking for people who can challenge, inspire and motivate us to make amazing things happen for our customers. We have a strong preference for:
- 10+ years of customer facing experience in an implementation or customer success role, preferably in a software or Sales/Marketing environment.
- Experience in a fast paced and high growth companies
- Deep understanding of the needs of growing businesses and a strong business acumen.
- Familiarity partnering with Marketing and Sales Leaders to drive adoption
- Familiarity with managing Enterprise level customers
- Presentation skills required to present in front of tenured executive and relay the customer’s success with Drift
- Strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices