- Achieve high customer retention rates.
- Generate leads for services, upsell and solution upgrades.
- Define criteria for solution adoption and help customers achieve high adoption on E2open software.
- Oversee production support process. Lead and guide a team of support engineers.
- QBR and customer facing meetings. Production Data and usage analysis. Understand what the data is saying/not saying and shape adoption, usability of the solution. Provide insight.
- Work with sales and execs to participate in business and operational reviews with customers. However, be proactive, don’t wait for execs or the sales persons or the PS team to get you involved in the flow of activity.
- Analyze and help customers achieve high utilization of deployed solutions.
- Build relationships and earn the trust of customers, understand their requirements and act as technical advocate and escalation point.
- Ensure critical customer issues are addressed quickly and effectively by collaborating with Product Development, Professional Services, Cloud Operations, and Quality Assurance in a global environment.
- Follow and ensure process standardization and manage multiple accounts.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology / Supply Chain / Operations / Engineering / Business or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in Customer Success Management / Professional Services / Development / Sales / Customer Support or equivalent.
- Experience of building relationship with various levels of stakeholders in large enterprises.
- One of this is a must – “Business functional knowledge of Supply Chain in a lead role with 5+ years of experience” OR “Technical knowledge of Java and Unix based development combined with leadership experience with 5+ years of experience”.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision.
- Experience at a global software or consulting firm is a plus.
- Previous experience of growing customer adoption and preventing customer churn a BIG plus.