$80K — $100K *
Doxim is a leading provider of Customer Engagement Software for Financial Service Organizations. The Doxim Customer Engagement Platform helps financial institutions digitize their client experience, communicate more effectively throughout the client lifecycle and improve cross sell and upsell activities to drive increased wallet share.
Businesses like Doxim, that depend upon strong, long standing, renewable relationships with customers, must actively manage these customer relationships as a crucial driver of future success. As such, the Customer Success function at Doxim is extremely important to our organization.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role at Doxim, is responsible for developing and maintaining these customer relationships with 3 main goals in mind:
The CSM achieves these key objectives by working closely with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors as their ‘trusted advisor’, to ensure that Doxim products and services help them to achieve their desired outcomes.
More specifically, the CSM role encompasses the following responsibilities:
ONBOARDING, ADOPTION AND VALUE REALIZATION:
• Act as the customer champion for all professional service or other implementations/ interactions, ensuring that we:
o Properly manage customer expectations
o Consistently deliver in-line with these expectations and accountabilities
o Rigorously follow the Implementation and Go-live playbook
• Drive all aspects and activities associated with the adoption and value realization phase of the customer journey.
• Be the champion for the end to end customer journey at Doxim and promote the correct treatment of customers across all departments and all phases of their journey.
ONGOING CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS:
• Operate as the day to day point of contact for customers in your segment.
• Ensure that issue and related escalations are managed to resolution efficiently across the organization.
• Encourage ‘successful’ (happy) customers to participate in testimonials, reference calls and case studies/win stories.
• Drive all aspects of customer feedback mechanisms that provide us with a pulse on customer sentiments (Post Project Implementation, Closed case and Net Promoter surveys)
EXPANSION AND RENEWAL ACTIVITIES:
• Know what products and services the customer currently has and understand what additional products and services may prove valuable to them.
• Help identify new revenue expansion opportunities (upsell or cross sell) and communicate these to the sales team
• Support the sales team during the sales cycle with client liaison and coordination of needed paperwork (MSAs & Schedules Statements of Work, Change Requests, etc.)
• Thoroughly plan for all customer renewals and ensure these are completed on time, leveraging additional Doxim resources as appropriate (occasionally teaming with account managers to achieve this)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working for a B2B SaaS vendor
• Previous experience as an Account Manager/Customer Success Manager
• Experience working with in US Financial and Credit Union industry
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills backed by a strong technical aptitude
• High degree of professionalism and integrity plus ability to establish customer trust
• Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships
• Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed
• Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
• Experience analyzing data & trends to identify product or service growth opportunities
• Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s degree from college or university or applicable experience
Valid through: 11/15/2021
$100K — $150K *
35 days ago