As a Customer Success Manager you will be on point and responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Collibra customers. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor, helping customers drive adoption, move along the maturity curve and derive value from our tool. You will have an integral position within Collibra, working closely with Sales, Support, Product Management and Customer Success to ensure our customer’s success - ultimately securing the renewal and driving growth.
Customer Success Managers at Collibra are responsible for:
- Collaborating with our customers to build and execute customer success plans driving adoption and growth
- Identifying critical needs of our customers and mapping appropriate resources cross-functionally including: product management, education, support, professional services, coaching and partners
- Driving executive engagement to gain Collibra sponsorship
- Partnering closely with Regional Sales Managers other internal stakeholders to provide input into account planning and drive growth
- Scaling adoption by using virtual tools and standardized materials including Gainsight to manage day to day operations.
- 5-10 years of experience managing large enterprise SaaS accounts
- Proven track record of driving adoption and identifying/remediating risk with the goal to drive renewal, cross sell and upsell
- Supported a high volume of accounts and have identified and improved gaps in driving adoption
- Experience carrying and achieving quota
- Worked in a non-traditional office environment using virtual teaming and working remotely
- Flexible and nimble with the ability to embrace and leverage change
- Curious and positive with a passion to learn, innovate, and improve
- Consultative with the ability to uncover customer pain-points and apply Collibra resources to provide solutions
- Able to positively influence internal and external stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills
- Able to articulate the importance and value of Collibra to Business and IT executives
- Willing to travel up to 50% in a post-pandemic world.