As part of the Chronicle team, you'll help drive post-business optimization deployment by managing customer on-boarding, accelerating feature adoption, solving problems, cultivating relationships and supporting the launch of innovative products. You'll collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to prioritize tasks and drive customers' successful engagement with the platform.
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience working with external customers or partners in an organizational role.
- Experience with presenting to audiences.
- Experience with networking technologies, data and information security issues and products such as security information and event management (SIEM) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Experience working with Product teams and Engineering teams.
- Experience with Google Cloud technologies and/or Google technical infrastructure.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Develop relationships with customers and support them throughout their engagement lifecycle. Work closely with customers to understand project requirements and issues and advocate for customer needs. - Coordinate, execute, track and deliver various customer projects from initiation through completion. Inform internal teams, executive management and customers on project status, schedules and key challenges. - Manage customer relationships, development of new processes and their implementation. Advocate for improving/enhancing existing capabilities where appropriate. - Facilitate meetings, calls, follow-ups and other communications with customers and management throughout the business development and implementation stages. Schedule product and quality reviews to meet expectations. - Identify and resolve operational and service-related challenges to ensure customer satisfaction. Assess risks at the customer project level in order to develop and execute risk and contingency management plans.