The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong, high level (i.e. C-level, Business Decision Makers) trustedadvisor relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI tied to customer business initiatives, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities. We are looking for a passionate and experienced individual; able to help a portfolio of customers reach their business transformation by leveraging our solutions. This person will achieve this by creating trusted C-Level relationships, providing technology, governance and adoption insights and industry thought leadership. Customer Success Managers must align our success with customer business initiatives by possessing an unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer understand their level of maturity through a value framework process.
- Owns the adoption and renewal results for a set of defined accounts.
- Focus on customer intimacy - deliver business impact and innovation to a customer's business by truly understanding our customers' key business issues and opportunities
- Build and nurture C-level, Business Decision Makers relationships across top accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- Understands the customers’ business environment, challenges and opportunities, and aligns AspenTech’s initiatives with the customers’ initiatives, ultimately, aligning AspenTech’s success to the customers’ business initiatives.
- Acts as a trusted advisor throughout the entire lifecycle of a customer account following the initial sale through successful adoption and ultimately renewal with growth.
- Ensure our solutions are understood that results in an increase in customer adoption and customer satisfaction
- Proactive customer contact and on-site visits to perform Executive Business Reviews, user group meetings, Road Maps, etc., to improve relationship and plan strategically withcustomers to help them meet their sales productivity objectives through the use of our products and services
- Collaborates with internal implementation consultants, sales account managers, and renewal representatives to develop and execute account plans, and initiate renewal and expansion opportunities to generate new revenue. Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth.
- Ability to effectively facilitate and lead cross-functional teams and resources; manage both with and without organization authority.
- Delivers product insight and strategy advice for sales enablement, communication, and training initiatives.
- Uncovers and mitigates any risk that threatens your Customers’ growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation plans by utilizing all available AspenTech resources.
- Responsible for nurturing assigned account base into long term strategic partnerships while increasing customer usage and adoption of solutions.
- 8-10 years of professional experience working in the Process Industries
- 5+ years of experience in Pre-Sales / Customer Relationship Management / Program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering required, or related engineering Degree
- Management managing multi-million dollar portfolios
- Experience at working with senior and executive management at the “C” level
- Proven ability to effectively facilitate and lead cross-functional teams and resources
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Exceptional business acumen with Aspen Technology firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills.
- Skilled at building relationships with key decision makers and influencers within an account
- Fluent English Speaker, second language preferred (Spanish, Italian, French, German)
- Knowledge of AspenTech Engineering or Manufacturing Product Suites (or similar software suites used in Process Industries)
AspenTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Req # 10118