High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is an award-winning Microsoft National Solution Provider (NSP), recently being named a 2017 Partner of the Year Finalist in Cloud Productivity and the 2016 U.S Microsoft Partner of the Year.
It is a very exciting time of growth at Catapult Systems and we are currently hiring a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team based in our Austin, TX office.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will drive solution adoption and growth within your account (client) portfolio. You will be part of our Consulting Shared Services (CSS) team and have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment. You will work with your CSS team to manage your client assignments and responsibilities both remotely and from the Catapult office in Austin. In addition, you should have the flexibility to assist your clients outside of normal business hours during emergencies or after hour solution upgrades/migrations. The Customer Success Manager role is a consultative, billable position with success measured on service utilization, customer satisfaction, and generating new business. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring Ongoing Client Success withDigitalSolutions
- Form long-term strategic relationship with client stakeholders. Be the advocate for the client and support the client’s business and technology goals with Catapult solution(s)
- Provide account portfolio monthly health reviews
- Personally direct strategic business reviews with your accounts
- Document and Act upon monthly client feedback
- Plan for and manage the agreement renewal cycle, working with the client account team to identify and mitigate risks to renewals
- Work with market regional teams to escalate and resolve client issues and requests
- Manage all client issues and requests to resolution and client satisfaction
- Track and analyze engagement, usage, training, and solution evolution
- Analyze weekly and monthly reports to make recommendations that improve overall engagement
- Utilizing your insight and experience to develop a proactive approach to delighting the client
- Ensuring Ongoing Catapult Services Success
- Promote, sustain, and foster the client’s quarterly services consumption
- Responsible for identification of additional services business opportunities by quarter
- Develop and build relationship with the internal teams to ensure account team cohesion
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded
- Leverage client relationships to fulfill marketing efforts such as case studies and referrals
- Monitor adoption and engagement of Catapult Digital Solutions
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Experience with O365 and SharePoint
• Experience working with business decision-makers
• Experience and ability to deescalate potentially tense situations
• Passion to delight the customer
• The ability to bring creative and strategic ideas to the team and the tenacity to execute them
• Ability to communicate technical terms and technical solutions to business decisions makers
• Ability to work with Analytics toolsets such as: AppInsights, PowerBI, Excel, Webtrends, etc…
• 3-5 years Customer Success Management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to travel 10%
What would set me apart?
• Familiarity with Microsoft technology such as Azure, Office 365 or other Microsoft Platforms such as: SharePoint, SQL, System Center, etc…
• Experience collecting, manipulating and analyzing data
• Previous consulting experience