- Functions as the main point of contact for named strategic accounts.
- Maintains constant awareness of customer solutions, proactively engages customers and internal teams on potential issues, and ensures that issues are communicated and resolved appropriately.
- Manages all customer upgrade planning.
- Coordinates with Customer Support, Engineering, Professional Services, and Product Management to resolve customer incidents. Serves as the main point of contact for customer escalations.
- Provides Release Planning Services by proactively meeting with technical and business contacts at named accounts to discuss product releases and opportunities to leverage new features and improvements.
- Supports ongoing implementation projects by advising customers on optimal approaches considering customer requirements and capabilities.
- Partners with the services team when needed to ensure the success of additional solution phases.
- Represents customers’ technical needs and issues to internal teams, provides customer feedback regarding product and platform technical capabilities, and ideas for new features and enhancements.
- Conveys customer technical requirements to project and product management teams.
- Supports the customer success process by participating in customer business reviews and presenting technical content and handling technical questions.
- Conducts Quarterly reviews by meeting with customers to review solutions, making recommendations for the optimization of current programs, reviewing new features and approaches, and reviewing any outstanding issues or ideas for new features.
Travel Expectation: up to 25%
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis in the software and technology industry
- 3+ years of experience as a CSM in a fast-paced, SaaS company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering required; MBA a plus
- Excellent business consulting skills, primarily in the ability to determine business pain points and the ability to align appropriate solution recommendations
- Knowledge of technology and software in CRM or Marketing Automation a strong asset
- Experience in lead generation, demand generation and B2B marketing a strong asset
- Exceptional client management and client services skills
- Strong communication, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative
- Ability to perform consistently and at a high level in a fast-paced environment