BD Business Description
Our Medication Management Solutions have effectively changed the ways medications are delivered, distributed from central pharmacy to the units and administered to patients. Our products can help to increase medication safety, reduce the risk of medication errors, facilitate regulatory compliance and enhance security and the quality of care.
Key objectives of role are to ensure customer satisfaction, adoption, success and growth by fostering a balanced relationship that benefits both BD and the customer with the goal of maximize the value customer get from our solutions, maintaining reference-ability.
**Home-based position with travel. Ideal candidates will be located in the West US area, but otherlocations near a major airport may be considered.**
The position is responsible for establishing, maintaining and enhancing customer experience through effective support of customer strategic goals with BD products and services.
- Own overall service relationship with assigned customer to maximize satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage enterprise level customer escalations with timely resolution and communication across all key stakeholder groups
- Coordinate and participate in MMS optimization assessments to assist clients in maximizing the use of the BD products/Services to ensure ROI·
- Work closely with Optimization Consultants to identify new opportunities and facilitate process improvement initiatives following initial optimization assessments
- Monitor and facilitate customer’s adoption of our solutions and functionality
- Ensure alignment of MMS product and service roadmap and customer technology initiatives with key stakeholders (particularly IT)
- Provide MMS with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Act as Customer Advocate and represent the voice of the customer to BD teams
- Ensure coordination and an overall consistent experience across the customer life cycle
- Participate in the coordination of site visits, regional and national user groups as well as regional and national executive forums·
- Provide up-sale leads to sales team.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Minimum Bachelordegree, ideally in computer science, nursing, or pharmacy MD
- 3+ years prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Healthcare customer experience, ideally in healthcare IT, pharmacy and/or broader medication management experience
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Ability to effectively manage executives at all levels
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes .
- Advanced negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of product(s).
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter, no one needs to push you to excel
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Proficient in Office software.
- Ideally, experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms
- Prior experience in selling value added services at the executive level a plus.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards
- Willing and able to travel over >50%
Job ID R-23532