Ayla Networks is an exciting start-up delivering a PaaS platform for the Internet of Things. The Ayla Platform™ is the industry’s only complete end-to-end solution for transforming everyday products into cloud-connected devices quickly, easily and economically. Ayla combines its innovative and highly efficient technology with best-in-class hardware, applications, cloud-based services and digital information services to allow manufacturers to reinvent their products for the smartphone era.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a key member of our fast growing Customer Success Team. You will be responsible for managing multiple customers ranging from marquee global brands to innovative upstarts to help them successfully launch amazing connected products. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is passionate about being a customer advocate and a trusted strategic advisor by constantly acquiring and upgrading the required skills and domain knowledge. You build strong and long lasting relationships with your customers and your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the post-Sales Customer Relationship: Build strong, trusted advisor relationships with key customer contacts to deliver an exceptional Ayla experience
- Manage multiple client relationships with a focus on quality of relationships, adoption, retention and satisfaction.
- Work closely with Ayla’s Product, Sales, and Professional Services teams to quickly onboard customers, design solutions, and surface issues before they become real problems
- Project Manage/Lead technical customer implementations as needed
- Drive continued product engagement, including contract renewal and up-sell opportunities through trusted advisor relationships
- Proactively identify and lead team process improvements
- Strategically incorporate customer feedback into the Ayla platform by collaborating with Ayla product management team
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in a customer facing post-sales role, ideally providing professional services or customer success functions in a technology-related field such as networks, security, cloud/SaaS, PaaS or ioT
- Proven track record of managing customer engagements across multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts/solutions, customer use cases and guide strategy to deliver positive results for customers
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in an extremely fast-paced, deadline oriented startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Applications/Tools (Optional but nice to have): Experience working with SalesForce CRM and Customer Success software services
- BS/M.S degree in a related field.
This position will be part of a new, exciting and high growth industry. If you are a driven professional with the applicable knowledge and experience, please apply today!