ARCHIBUS, global provider of an integrated workplace management system (IWMS) platform, and Serraview, a cloud-based provider of space optimization and workforce enablement software, recently announced that they have merged to create a leading provider of solutions for managing the modern built environment. This powerful business combination unites the ARCHIBUS comprehensive suite of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management solutions with Serraview's cloud-first, employee-centric space management software to help organizations optimize the "Workplace of the Future." The combined company will offer thousands of customers around the world an integrated IoT powered, user-friendly platform to effectively manage their real estate facilities, infrastructure, and workplace assets, and enable employees.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring customers are delighted with the business value realized through the use of our products. The CSM primarily achieves this by understanding the strategic goals and direction of customers and our products role in the strategy, maximizing adoption and realized value, and ensuring exceptional customer results through coordination of the various internal groups working on behalf of customers. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in building and executing customer strategic roadmaps, exceptional retention and account growth, and applying customer success best practices. Existing knowledge of workplace transformation best practices is a plus.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Essential functions and primary duties may vary, but include:
1. Comply with established company policies and procedures, objectives, project management requirements, safety and environmental standards
2. Oversee customer onboarding to ensure customer expectations are meet and the customer is ready to gain substantial value upon launch
3. Develop a success plan with the customer on how the products and services advance strategic and business goals
4. Monitor and update the success plan through regular communication and review with the customer and relevant internal groups
5. Drive exceptional customer satisfaction and take action to alleviate realized or potential concerns
6. Be an advocate for the customer across the various groups and ensure the demonstration of exceptional customer service on behalf of the organization
7. Look for opportunities for customers to realize more value through the use of our products and services
8. Be a thought leader in using our solutions to drive workplace transformation and more effective workplace management
9. Translate strategic and business requirements for consumption by internal groups
10. Maintain proper documentation of customer success related activities and outcomes
11. Perform other duties as may be assigned.
· Customer success processes, deliverables and best practices
· Strategic planning and transformation roadmaps
· Implementation and use of SaaS solutions in an enterprise environment
· Business tools such as Gainsight, Salesforce CRM, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
· Take ownership of assigned responsibilities and independently execute while using good-judgement when to seek help to ensure successful outcomes
· Communicate clearly, effectively and diplomatically both orally or in writing with customers and internally
· Manage multiple customers, activities and issues through exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Exhibit superior customer focus and professionalism even in stressful situations
· Provide leadership and influence others to achieve exceptional results and meet /exceed customer expectations
· Adapt to changes in priority and effectively align efforts for successful execution
10+ years of customer management experience in the software industry. Experience in consulting or workplace management is a plus. Must have demonstrated experience in successfully managing multiple enterprise customers while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and growing customer engagement.
Bachelor's degree in technical, business or industry discipline
The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities require close vision and moderate interaction with PC operations. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Quick learner with passion for acquiring new skills, learning new products and understanding the business and/or industry drivers for solutions
· Customer focused with passion for exceeding customer expectations and enabling customers to achieve their tactical and strategic goals
· Commitment to continuous improvement by striving for individual, team and organizational growth
· Ability to understand and follow verbal and written communication
· Detail oriented with the ability to work with minimum/no supervision
· Team player willing and able to contribute to group goals and objectives.