As a member of The Alien Nation, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company with offices in Austin, San Mateo, Spain and Ireland. We're on a mission to provide organizations throughout the universe with highly intelligent security that is affordable and simple to use. We founded AlienVault to help organizations of all shapes and sizes achieve world-class security without the headaches and huge expense of other solutions. And we are passionate about our mission! Interested in joining our Alien Nation?
AlienVault builds security software for global customers throughout North/South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Besides having the opportunity to work for an award-winning company offering an award-winning product, you’ll have a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the security industry. Our executives and security researchers are regularly quoted in the press, and we’ve been positioned a “Visionary” by Gartner in the SIEM Magic Quadrant for the last five years running (in fact, we were the only vendor in the visionary quadrant in 2013!).
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to assist customers with technical questions and issues surrounding their use of AlienVault products, ensuring that the customer is deriving value from their AlienVault deployment and act as a trusted technical advisor to the client and is based in Austin, TX.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Assist customers with technical questions and issues surrounding their use of AlienVault products, ensuring that the customer is deriving value from their AlienVault deployment and act as a trusted technical advisor to the client
- Own technical escalations and either solve them yourself or route to the appropriate team (technical support, professional services, etc.)
- Proactively identify issues with our clients and resolve in a timely fashion
- Perform regular business reviews to uncover customer goals and challenges
- Work with sales team to uncover expansion opportunities as well as potential renewal blockers
- Provide input to our predictive modeling to continually improve our ability to identify customer that need technical help
- Send feedback to our product teams to facilitate product improvements and avoid future functionality issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
The ideal candidate has a technical background (systems administration, networkengineering, tech support, etc.) as well as excellent interpersonal communications skills. This individual should also be familiar with account management and can manage multiple projects at once.
- 3+ years in a customer facing technical role
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, CS, IT, etc.) preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware issues
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with Azure, AWS and/or other cloud platforms
- Thorough understanding of networksecurity
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Experience with the following is preferred
- SaaS software
- Intrusion detection
- Linux administration
WHAT YOU GET:
- A competitive compensation that includes base salary + equity
- The opportunity to build innovative, scalable technologies with the global leader in unified security management
- Work with a company that has won numerous industry awards and is recognized as a Visionary SIEM vendor.
- Live and work in beautiful Austin, TX