The Customer Success Leader will partner with account owners to manage high value enterprise relationships. This role is responsible for assisting the technical portion of a sale as well as ensuring enVista customers successfully adopt the product with a positive experience, driving growth through renewals. The role also engages in solutioning to identify other enVista business opportunities and cultivates relationships and intimacy with customers to build account penetration roadmaps.
- Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for our clients and predictable growth by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at enVista, on behalf of the customer.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability.
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- Implement and utilize value quantification model leveraging industry tools and information (Finlistics or other)
- Work closely with the sales management and Regional Directors to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks).
- Drive account growth outcomes by:
- Expanding our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities.
- Influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Reducing churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability.
- Addressing escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Develop and deliver complex proposals and bids.
- Provide presentations or act on behalf of executive management and sales leadership.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, IT or related field, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years of previous experience in a Customer Success role in supply chain, IT or related fields
- Deep knowledge of supply chain best practices and application of technology tools and systems to commerce
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Possess a strong presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation, and planning
- Ability to successfully manage projects and interact with multiple stakeholders across the enterprise
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- Value diversity and exhibits a leadership style that empowers, coaches, mentors, and fosters a team environment
- Expected travel is 25-50%