Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are looking for a dynamic people leader to influence / manage a team of 10 people, in order to manage all post-sales needs for the accounts in the central region (and ensure customer retention and renewals). The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer, have leadership and executive presence, territory management, mentoring/coaching skills, and the ability to establish credibility with C-level executives. This is change management at its finest and you’ll be leading the efforts!
Will be responsible for:
- Operational Management
- Customer Client Relationships
- Target Planning/Forecasting and Tracking
- Customer Account Planning
- Performance Measurement / Training and Coaching
- 5+ years of experience leading customer success / post sales teams.
- Experience in consulting and ROI analysis.
- Experience in successfully leading strategic initiatives, process enhancements or development projects to completion, as well as reporting project status and outcomes.
- Excellent leadership skills; ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team in an aggressive, fast-paced environment; ability to support aggressive revenue targets.
- Resourcefulness and ability to partner effectively with various business units, departments, and organizations.
- Strong organizational and resource management skills; strong oral, written and planning and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA Preferred