Things you will do
- Provide a smooth transition from pre-sales POC to post-sales production solution implementation and adoption.
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers with a keen focus on success criteria that will deliver a quick time to value, customer skill transfer around TD best-practices, key integration development, and overall customer skills development.
- Guide customers in architecture and implementation of their use cases on the Treasure Data platform and evangelize Treasure Data technology, including Embulk, Fluentd, and Digdag.
- Help customers understand the value of Treasure Data as a Customer Data Platform, understand how they can build ETL pipelines, Data lakes, and IOT scenarios, as it pertains to expansion of the account.
- Provide consistent customer experience feedback to TD support and product development teams to ensure continual improvement of TD’s solution offerings.
- This is a hands-on role – be ready to jump in and use the product from your first dayYour primary work location is in Mountain View, CA, at our corporate office.
- You will also be expected to visit customer locations
Your background and skills will include
- Being a technical customer support/success rockstar, deeply technical with great customer skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of customers.
- A strong background in data & technology (BS CS or similar), deep knowledge and experience in SQL, and have successfully deployed data-oriented solutions in the recent past (DW, BI, ETL, Hadoop, etc).
- Engagement with developers, business analysts, and IT confidently and succinctly and understand how they want to work with data.
- When it comes to delivering disruptive solutions to age-old problems, you are the expert - this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, referenceable customers who appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility with customers and earn trusted technical/architecture advisor status
We would be thrilled if you
- Have experience selling Cloud-based or SaaS products.
- Have a good understanding of Digital Marketing and Marketing Technologies.
- Have experience with logging, streaming, open source data collection, including fluentd.
- Have experienceworking with Big Data technologies (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive/Pig, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc).
- Have experience in ETL or Data Warehouse design or implementation.
- Have experience in any one of the following languages actively in the recent past - Python, Java, Ruby, Scala.
- Have wide industry experience across financial services, media and entertainment, retail, government, healthcare and telco/media markets