About the position
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Engineer who is passionate about improving customer experience and resolving issues quickly.
Our new team member should be curious to understand the inner-workings of our products and customers' environments, efficient at multitasking support and training services, and strong at communicating with team members and the broader organization. In this full-time role, you will work with new and existing fortune 500 enterprise customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Testim tools and services.
Why you’ll love your job
- Lead all technical aspects of customer implementation
- Facilitate technical needs and issues as feedback to the customer
- Assist Customer Success Managers during Onboarding Phase
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to maintain customer satisfaction
- Respond to requests from customers in a timely manner
- Research, diagnose, record, and respond to issues with accurate solutions.
- Work with Development and QA to define customer acceptance criteria and aid in the resolution of product issues
- Be the voice of the customer in all internal discussions regarding Testim’s products.
- Create and maintain internal and external knowledge-base articles as needed
Requirements and skills
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer success engineer, technical support role at a SaaS company, or test automation engineer with customer-facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of pride in customer satisfaction and corporate representation
- Ability to interpret technical concepts and explain them in simple terms
- Ability to work on several tickets simultaneously while accomplishing desired results
- Define, build, and implement a base technical integration strategy
- Ability to quickly learn a range of technical systems (both ours and our customers’)
- Proven experience with JS, Node.js, REST API
- Experience with other testing tools – Selenium, Puppeteer, Playwright, Postman – a plus
- Familiarity with and ability to navigate through Jira, Confluence, and Zendesk