ThreatConnect, Inc. is the leading provider of advanced threat intelligence products and services including the most comprehensive Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) on the market. ThreatConnect delivers a single platform in the cloud and on-premises to effectively aggregate, analyze, and act to counter sophisticated cyber-attacks. Leveraging advanced analytics capabilities ThreatConnect offers a superior understanding of relevant cyberthreats to business operations.
We offer a competitive benefits package with comprehensive insurance coverage, paid time off, and unique perks designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
We are committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you and your family to grow with us and to share in our success.
We love to recognize our employees who have gone above and beyond, and offer incentives like quarterly awards, an employee bonus and referral program, and team-building outings.
- Provide training for software admins, analyst users, and executives supporting various use-cases of the product
- Ability to map customer processes and structure into ThreatConnect capabilities/data modeling
- Drive elimination of any customer or internal bottlenecks impeding problem resolution
- Develop ongoing relationship with customer and become their advocate
- Provide proactive guidance and encourage adoption and assist in deployment of new product releases
- Manage the status and internal and customer communications of service requests, product requests, defects, customer project plans, etc.
- Conduct regular reviews (at least quarterly) of service delivery quality, industry threat assessments and solicit feedback on service delivery and product capabilities and quality
- Manage the logistical aspects of any events, on-sites, or remotely attended customer facing events in order to fulfill agreement obligations
- Travel to customer sites to expedite problem resolution, provide ThreatConnect visibility, facilitate communication and project manage initiatives
- Work with the Area Sales Directors (ASDs) and inside sales team to develop sales activities and drive renewals
- Interface with ThreatConnect Product Managers on behalf of assigned accounts
- Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Other tasks as needed
We offer a competitive benefits package with comprehensive insurance coverage, paid time off, and unique perks (your birthday off!) designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education Reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL COSTS FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED!
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program of up to 6%
- Cell phone stipend
- Health Savings Account.