At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. Opal is a collaboration platform, built for brand marketing teams to produce, organize and govern creative content.
The Opal StoryFirst™ framework empowers teams with a dedicated environment to visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results. Our customers are creative, passionate people and, through a platform tailored to their specific needs, we’re helping them rediscover the best parts of their jobs.
Our team is deeply invested in creating a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We are building a world class lineup of creative and strategic thinkers that work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
As the Director of Customer Success (CS) at Opal, you’ll be responsible for managing, building and evolving the Customer Success team. You know what it takes to provide customers with an amazing experience and how to coach others to do the same. The ideal candidate is professional, driven, has excellent communication skills and is constantly looking for ways to take customer experience to the next level.
At Opal we believe that Customer Success is belief more than a department.
- Manage and scale the CS organization to support company/customer growth and company strategy
- Recruit, screen and hire against the needs of the CS organization
- Build/maintain an infrastructure for customer success through creating CS playbooks, processes, policies
- Enable team success through key activities such as coaching, tool selection, cross-functional collaboration, etc...
- Own CS strategy and key customer initiatives, proactively identifying risks and opportunities within the Opal customer base
- Own customer retention and growth, setting goals and monitoring metrics in line with overall strategic direction
- Build relationships to ensure the success of the CS organization, both internally and externally
- Execute against Customer Success directives from VP and exhibit independent judgement in related decision making process
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing or marketing technology preferred
- B2B and B2C customer success experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of the brand marketing landscape and associated challenges
- Proven experience managing and directing an enterprise software team of 50+ people
- Demonstrated experience building an enterprise portfolio in excess of $30M ARR
- Proven experience building a team of all-star players
- Demonstrated ability to build infrastructure to support a scaling organization
- Proven ability to manage projects and initiatives cross-functionally
- Strong situational awareness and ability to influence
- Proven communication and leadership skills
- Strong EQ and diplomacy skills. leader.
- Be a Human.
- A full-time, salaried position
- Full healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision, FSA)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Company stock options
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- Company-sponsored retirement program
- A tight-knit, very supportive team?—?we pride ourselves on our culture