Customer Success exists to bring the company mission of modernizing the insurance industry through a frictionless payment experience to life for customers so that a mutually beneficial partnership continues in perpetuity. Customer Success Directors are responsible for understanding the voice-of-the-customer and designing a remarkable experience that exceeds expectations throughout each customers journey with One Inc.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the central point-of-contact for assigned customers through the Adoption, Expansion, and Advocacy stages of the customer journey.
- Ensure seamless handoffs and cross-functional coordination occurs so that we wow everyone.
- Always know WHO matters within each account, including executive sponsors, economic decision makers, treasury/finance teams, operations, and technical resources.
- Always know WHAT outcomes the customer has achieved and are driving toward.
- Always by know HOW happy and healthy each account is and drive them all to green.
- Build and execute cross-functional Playbooks to create an exceptional micro-experience in a programmatic way so that we think big, work small.
- Demonstrate value by leading training, enablement, and adoption programs that drive 100% revenue attainment. You own it.
- Deeply understand which capabilities are enabled for customers and make sure they implement our stickiest and most valuable features that correlate to their strategic initiatives.
- Schedule and execute a strategic series of touchpoints which facilitate deep relationships with individuals and a mutually beneficial partnership with each customer.
- Guide customers toward the best outcomes with a working knowledge of all One Inc products and services.
- Route major upsells to Sales Directors and manage minor upsells and contract amendments independently.
- Route problem statements or unique use cases to Product for future consideration.
- Document Success Story (aka Case Study) outlines based upon accomplishments previously discussed in executive brief meetings.
- Gather and distribute customer sentiment and feedback throughout One Inc to identify whats working and not working so that we can rise together.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of customer success management
- Driven by a clear mission and strong core values
- Currently or previously served as a Customer Success Manager/Director
- Comfortable managing a high value book-of-business of 20-40 customers
- Understand the insurance and/or payment processing industry
- Prefer roles that are fast paced and hands-on
- Highly relational and operationally minded
- Enthusiastic about meeting insurance executives face-to-face and giving presentations
- Enjoy bad jokes and great coworkers