Great opportunity for a hands-on and self-starter to provide strategic guidance and deliver customer satisfaction!
The Customer Success Director ensures customers’ expectations are met or exceeded, with the goal of maximizing the value customers derive from BDB solutions. The key responsibilities of the Customer Success Director include:
- Improving “ease of doing business” by working directly with customers to identify process improvement opportunities, and by working with the appropriate internal stakeholders to determine root causes of the issue and develop process improvement initiatives that fix the problem.
- Providing “Voice of Customer” by identifying product improvement opportunities that address reliability issue, and work with internal stakeholders to resolve these issues. In addition, identify product enhancement opportunities and communicate to internal stakeholders.
- Through direct customer engagement, identify business development opportunities, and work with Platform, Marketing and Sales to develop plans and tactics to exploit these opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in largest or most influential accounts. Build trust-based relationship, and develop understanding of customer practices / issues.
- Participate in quarterly business reviews.
- Provide proactive and reactive resolutions of product/service issues.
- Mobilize service, sales, and marketing resources to ensure resolution.
- Develop and establish systems model to appropriately prioritize and support all accounts.
- Identify business development opportunities and develop business plan to capitalize on the opportunity.
- Collaborate with US Region sales, marketing and service leaders on account strategy development.
- Support sales leaders in Quarterly Business Reviews at the executive-level.
- Support account maintenance (e.g., monitoring SLAs, billing concerns)
- BS/BA required, graduate degreepreferred.
- 10+ years healthcare customer experiencerequired, with at least 5 years in Biosciences.
- 10+ years’ experience with direct customer interaction required.
- Proven experience working directly with key accounts and track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients.
- Actively involved with local industry and trade groups.
- Willing and ability to travel up to 40% domestically.
Skills & Capabilities
- Matrix leadership.
- Strategic thinking: develops plans, strategies, and tactics to move from a reactive to proactive position
- Take ownership and proactively drive and manage resolution to complex problems or product issues, and deliver results.
- Broader business acumen: ability to manage a sales territory/region like a business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and presentation capabilities.
- Clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages. Ability to adapt and respond quickly to customer needs and concerns.
- Strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to deal and solve working with ambiguity associated with unfamiliar situations, fast paced work and changing environment.
- Strong collaboration and demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport with all stakeholders, and influence at all levels of management through informed discussions and presentations.
Job ID R-22834