Accruent is seeking an energetic, results-oriented Senior Customer Success Manager or Customer Success Director to join our growing team. You will serve as a trusted advisor and advocate for our customers. Your ongoing proactive engagements with customers will build strong relationships and ensure they recognize ongoing value from our products and solutions. This will lead to revenue retention of annual/multi-year contracts and revenue expansion with existing customers.
You will drive exceptional customer satisfaction by capitalizing on tools, insights, and best practices garnered through Accruent’s experience working with thousands of customers.
As the primary owner of the customer relationship, you will also address day-to-day questions, resolve escalation issues, and communicate customer needs internally to influence business priorities. This requires a high level of organization, exceptional communication skills, and an ability to adjust with our fast-paced organization.
Exhibiting a strong working knowledge of Accruent’s products and solutions, in the context of the customer’s environment and objectives, is important in driving value conversations. However, this is not a technical advisor/support role. You will partner with support and other technical experts to address specific product questions.
Accruent relies heavily on personal accountability for results, a willingness to go the extra mile for our customers and a collaborative approach that brings the best of Accruent to every customer.
This position may be located in Accruent’s Austin or New Orleans offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive product usage and customer retention, with a focus on early identification of risks and improvement of overall account health
- Construct effective and strategic account plans, and aggressively drive progress against
- Leverage command of value drivers within a recurring revenue model to profitably manage complex renewal negotiations
- Build and foster strong, long-term B2B relationships
- Thoroughly understand customer mission and customer operations to maximize value delivery of existing solutions, and effectively spot opportunities across Accruent’s full suite of offerings
- 3+ years of enterprise Customer Success/Account Management experience, with demonstrable success- ideally within a SaaS environment
- Strong executive presence and mature ability to articulate value to Executive audiences
- Proficient in building compelling business cases in advocacy of customer needs
- Experience with Salesforce helpful
- Bachelor’s degree
- <20% Travel