Kiteworks is looking for a Customer Success Director responsible for retaining and growing revenue in our installed base by developing customer relationships that promote retention, loyalty and growth. In assigned accounts, you will develop working relationships, schedule executive sessions, and review current use and present product roadmaps.
This high-touch position requires a strong attention to detail and follow through. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, is obsessed with helping customers succeed and loves working in a fast-paced environment. This position is based at our headquarters in Palo Alto, California.
- Drive high levels of customer success, maintaining a strong sense of ownership over assigned customer accounts.
- Relentlessly strive for senior level (C-level) engagement at Kiteworks customers
- Be a fanatic advocate for your customers into the Marketing and Engineering teams to improve the product and ensure that deployments are successful.
- Independently provide ongoing and proactive vision and guidance regarding initiatives at assigned customers.
- Plan and lead process improvement initiatives tailored to improve overall customer success and satisfaction during a customer’s journey with the Kiteworks team.
- Nurture customers regarding the utilization of their purchased solutions and the value derived.
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans and deliver recommendations.
- Actively engage with new customers during onboarding process to ensure a successful deployment and roll out
- Strong enterprise customer skills required, with a high level of professionalism and ability to work in complex situations.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and manage priorities effectively and work well as a part of a globally distributed team.
- Strong communication skills in all mediums that can translate within all levels of a customer’s organizational hierarchy. This includes presentation skills for technical as well as business driven initiatives.
- Minimum two-years enterprise sales experience
- Ability to drive value propositions with customers and provide guidance for their long-term success
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level.
- Must have a positive attitude and high energy level to inspire the team and to create great relationships with our valued customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or related field preferred.
- Ability to travel 25%.
- Small company experience strongly preferred.