Customer Success, the Elevate team (E2)
New York, NY or San Francisco, CA
This role will be based in either New York or San Francisco, depending on whichlocationthe applicant chosen for the role is currently residing.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. With our global reach we directly impact the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. More than adigital resume - we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
TheLinkedIn Elevate team isLinkedIn’s latest start up, and the fastest growing customer acquisition business. Our vision is to unlock employee voice within every company and transform employees into social professionals. We believe that all of world’s professional knowledge sits within the minds of our members - and Elevate is designed to help unlock that knowledge and make it more accessible to everyone. We partner with the employer - our customers - to empower and motivate employees toshare their insights with their professionalnetworks.
TheLinkedIn Elevate customer success team mission is to make every customer and their employees successful. We work in closepartnership with sales, product, and operations teams to develop and nurture our customer relationships. We areresponsible for the end-to-end post-sale customerexperience from on-boarding to renewal.Internally, we serve as the voice of the customer providing feedback directly to the product team. Come help us shape the future of our business!
- Lead all post-onboarding activity through strong relationship-building, product training, program planning and execution to ensure clients achieve ROI with LinkedIn Elevate. Often, our customers are CMOs, CHROs and Chief Revenue Officers
- Proactively partner with customers on an on-going basis to drive optimal results - understand and explain performance data, provide content strategy consultation, deliver product training, develop change management programs to drive product adoption and a socially active employee base
- Partner with the Sales team to identify customer growth opportunities to drive renewals
- Identify opportunities - via content creation, program development, and process optimization - to scale Customer Success for the E2 segment
- Maintain deep understanding of the product and employee activation industry, and build strong customer relationships to become the authoritative expert on employee activation programs
- Serve as the voice of the customer, provide feedback to the product and customer success teams to influence the product roadmap and our customer servicing strategy
- Take on special projects as-needed to enable our customers’ success. We are a start-up and we roll up our sleeves!
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- 5+years ofexperiencein account management, customer service, training and/or sales
- Passion for working in a dynamic start-up environment, comfort with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to find opportunities to scale 10x wherever possible
- Experience creating flawless customer-facing content (presentation decks, tip sheets, email copy, etc)
- Ability to build authentic business relationships with senior customers, comfort navigating complex orgs
- Service-oriented and customer success-focused mindset, interest and/or experience product training
- Excellent communication skills, comfort presenting to larger audiences
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills
- Experience leveraging data to identify opportunities to drive customer success
- Experience and/or interest in content marketing and/or employee activation industry
- Experience and/or interest in deeply understanding an evolving product and being a product expert
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Salesforce.com