Posting Number: 201874TL
Job Title: Senior Customer Success Analyst
- Understand the scope of the project, integrations, customer requirements etc.
- Lead cloud-based application implementations including the management of the client, timeline, budget, etc.
- Develop configurations and customizations to leverage the company
- Support sales cycles and help scope future projects
- Ability to collaborate with team members to design, build and implement technology solutions that align with client business objectives
- Ability to logically produce artifacts such as business process flows and user stories; ability to conceptualize process improvements for a future state
- Become a product expert including the technical workings and practical business application
- Maintain productive and satisfactory relationships with clients.
- Develop a strategic success plan for your customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, timelines, potential issues while providing recommendations to internal and external teams.
- Manage new customers after the implementation process to ensure they successfully adopt our services.
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews, Product Roadmap discussions, and on-site visits.
- Keep customers informed of process and procedural changes.
- Manage resolution of escalated customer issues.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with Product Management and Engineering to resolve issues and to communicate customer needs for future product enhancements.
- Demonstrate professionalism and leadership in representing the Company to customers
- 3-5 years of implementation position or equivalent with a track record of service excellence and best practices or SaaS Support experience
- Experience working across multiple, internal teams to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively.
- Previous experience with Tech Companies, specifically SaaS solutions, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (writing, listening, phone).
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment.
- Extremely detail oriented, comfortable working independently, extremely well organized, have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies
- A proven track record of project management