$100K — $150K *
The Customer Solutions Professional is a technical pre-sales specialist who makes their in-depth expertise in technical areas, products, solutions or products available to potential customers, IBM customers and business partners, as well as IBM's sales team for everything related to the Maximo asset management solutions portfolio. He applies his business knowledge, he establishes and maintains relationships with clients, integrates hardware and software elements and services into solutions that generate value for the client and ensures that the client is well prepared for the implementation of solutions. techniques. This is a great opportunity to shape the future, both for IBM and for its customers. Get started on this journey now!
Your role and responsibilities
The Client Solutions Professional works in pre-sales activities of the sales cycle including: sales and business discussions, solution recognition, solution and activity analysis, solution demonstrations, pilot projects and concept validations. He understands the customer's business needs, technical requirements and competitive environment for Maximo asset management solutions. The position requires a solution-oriented consulting services approach and the candidate must be able to analyze needs in depth, make personalized presentations and demonstrations and produce written documentation and other documents in support of the sales team. When called upon to collaborate on a specific opportunity or project,
Responsibilities of the Client Solutions Professional as a Trusted Advisor
· Discover clients, produce demos of customized solutions for key client stakeholders.
· Recommend creative solutions to the client that will help them solve their business problems.
· Communication of these proposals to all levels of the company concerned.
· Perform in-depth analysis of customer's business and technical requirements and clearly define the appropriate solution, including operational benefits, value benefits, scenarios and value propositions.
· Develop and maintain product demonstration systems and assist other areas of the business in the development of such systems.
· Lead and participate in discussions on solution architecture design.
· Have a thorough understanding of the Maximo asset management platform; understanding of the technical architecture as well as the cognitive analytics and business intelligence layers of the solution (s).
· Drive customer success through deployment strategies (i.e. working with service and business partners to help a customer deploy technology well).
· Help identify opportunities.
Professional and technical expertise required
· Extensive technical know-how in asset management solutions IA application portfolio: Maximo, Trirega and Sterling.
· Experience in one or more of the following sectors: Chemical and petroleum, Governmental, Industrial, Energy and utilities and Travel and transport.
· Travel (when authorized): up to 60% or three days per week (return home on weekends, depending on project requirements).
Privileged professional and technical expertise
· At least 5 years of experience in IBM or competitive solutions.
· Experience in pre-sales consulting or implementation an asset.
Understanding of the systems and products that make up the asset management ecosystem.
About the business unit
Powered by cognitive technologies, more than 150 SaaS offerings, and real-time insights, the Global Markets team offers integrated expertise to help our clients make better decisions and innovate while collaborating with their clients, partners and suppliers. Join us as we continue to drive innovation with the most comprehensive portfolio for companies across all industries.
Your life at IBM
Valid through: 3/17/2021