- Primary customer interface for all technical support activities during the Pre-Sales Process.
- Represent eSilicon technical expertise in front of current and potential customers.
- Work closely with eSilicon Sales, Marketing, and Technology groups to craft proposed solutions for Customers.
- Align with IP suppliers to understand their products and benefits to eSilicon customers. Work with customers and IP suppliers to target best solutions.
- Work with IP supplier on custom solutions or road map development as needed.
- Analyze eSilicon solutions as they relate to competition.
- Work closely with Marketing to adjust proposals or roadmaps as needed.
- Develop technical presentations.
- Understand and continue to develop our technical and commercial differentiation
Excellent communication Skills:
- Must have excellent written and presentation skills
- Well regarded by colleagues as a self starter with superior ability to craft solutions to complex problems with little to no input.
Very familiar with ASIC process technology:
- Different technology nodes and relevant features.
- Experience with multiple foundries, with emphasis on TSMC.
- Experience with advanced process nodes – 28/16/14/7nm.
- Experience in large, complex design
- Key performance metrics
- Fabrication process
- Prototype bring up
- Production Qualification process
- Knowledge of FA a plus
- Experienced in ASIC Physicaldesign.
- Timing analysis using STA
- Place and Route
- Clock tree architectural decisions and implementation
- Timing closure
- Timing Signoff Methodology
- Low power techniques
- Experienced in ASIC Design For Test
- Understanding of ASIC handoff processes
- Knowledge in IP
- Familiar with foundation IP (Standard cell libraries, IO, memory, PLL)
- Familiar with common hard IP blocks (SerdDes, MXS, processors)
- Familiar with common soft IP blocks (memory controllers, SerDes controllers.)
- Familiar with broad range of package technology
- Can work with package engineering to select cost competitive solutions.
- Familiar with package and board level Signal Integrity analysis
Education and Experience:
- BS EE Degree
- Minimum 10 years experience in ASIC industry