$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
San Francisco, CA 94102
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
5 - 7 years
Posted 65 days ago
Customer Solutions Manager, Clinical Genomics team covering the Qiagen portfolio of laboratory testing for oncology and hereditary diseases with single-gene IVD PCR panels, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) with our QIAseq targeted universal reagents and GeneReader Sample to Insight Workflows.
The position actively drives the adoption of Qiagen products for laboratory testing which involves both instrument placements and consumable revenue growth. CSM, Clinical Genomics is responsible for the achievement of Qiagen's annual financial goals and profitable revenue growth as assigned within a geographic area. Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company and for actively prospecting for new accounts and maximizing sales potential. CSMs manage and process all key account communications and campaigns (prospecting leads, sales calls, quotes, contracting, etc.) while complying with current pricing guidelines and management direction.
Serves as a role model for Qiagen values by maintaining positive relationships both externally and internally, demonstrating initiative, embracing and valuing diversity, promoting individual growth and development with a dedication to excellence in achievement of company goals.
CSM, Clinical Genomics is active in customer focused selling activity such as:
- Workflow solution consultative selling such as preparing and presenting tailored workflow studies to relevant external stakeholders.
- Following a sales process from discovery through implementation.
- Organizing, implementing and managing road shows, user group meetings and workshops
- Solving customer issues post go-live to maintain consumable revenue.
- Collection of market intelligence information.
- Experience selling to hospitals, regional and national reference labs, and IHNs especially Mayo Clinic which will be a focus account.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful selling experience in laboratory healthcare environment with instrumentation, integrated workflows, reagents, assay and informatics.
- BA or equivalent experience in molecular biology or genomics including wet-lab practice.
- Experience with Next Generation Sequencing technologies and PCR applications.
- Clinical and /or translational sales experience in oncology and/or hereditary market space.
- Well-developed professional and strategic sales skills with proven ability to develop and grow key accounts through networking at all levels of the customer organization.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal skills including strong public speaking experience.
- Attention to detail for communications and Salesforce.com CRM entry of activity and customer information.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fast, self-starter with the ability to handle and manage multiple tasks in a result-orientated commercial environment.
- Experience with and/or certified in regulatory environments such as CE-IVD, CLIA, HIPAA, Safe-Harbor, ACGS, or other Global human genetics regulation is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels.
- Ability to work efficiently in teams and autonomously.
- Willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities and undertake challenging tasks and/or projects.
- Willingness to travel (50 - 70%).
- Must have and maintain an acceptable driving record as determined by our insurance company, hold a valid driver's license and maintain appropriate auto insurance.
- Location: Reside in San Francisco or Pacific Northwest over to Minneapolis.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13