- Generate new business.
- Manage existing account relationships and ensure growth and renewal retention.
- Increasing revenues for QIAGEN Bioinformatics portfolio.
- Manage pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.com.
- Interaction with Customers both on-site and by phone with 40-50% travel.
- Minimum five years direct sales experience, preferably bioinformatics.
- Experience with life science research industry.
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions to academia and biotech industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or related science field, master’s degreepreferred.
- Excellent customer facing, presentation, phone and email skills.
- Team player.
- Salesforce.com experience.
- Independent worker.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #: 10117