$80K — $100K *
As a Technical Consultant, you’ll architect, guide, and validate solutions that allow some of the largest companies in the world to do more business online. Your background in SaaS, passive application monitoring and enterprise architecture will drive technical customer relationships and comprehensive project designs. You’ll work with internal and external project managers to guide digital transformations to banking, commerce, social, and on-demand services customers leveraging your deep knowledge of the LexisNexis ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network and how to adapt it to meet a wide number of business challenges. Beyond the technical architecture, you’ll guide business design and integration of enforcement and escalation systems, as well as downstream consumers of LexisNexis data such as AML analysts, fraud analysts, and external customer experience managers.
• Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
• Work cross-functionally with a number of teams, including Engineering, Product, and others to build the best products for our Fraud & Identity Product.
• Solution Design, Code-Review, Consulting, Testing, and Troubleshooting for Implementations, including JS Library Integration, RESTful API integration, Escalation and enforcement workflow design.
• Technical and business process discovery to identify project risks, create technical design documents, and create post-deployment test plans.
• Technology and business consulting; helping application developers, fraud managers, and business owners harden their processes against criminals and operationalize the insights delivered from LexisNexis data.
• Some travel may be necessary.
• At least 4 years of experience in solutions engineering, technical support, or technical project management or application development (web and mobile).
• 3+ years Web Application development/design
• Experience creating and parsing JSON.
• Experience using/integrating SDKs.
• Deep understanding of how the Internet works, especially as it pertains to HTTP, TCP, and SSL and DOM.
• General knowledge of SPA (Angular, React, etc.)
• General knowledge of Browser Dev Tools
• Track record of delivering successful technology integration projects, especially in the security, fraud, or payments industry.
• Deep understanding of enterprise authentication and payment workflows.
• 1+ years of experience with XCode and Android Studio.
• 1+ years of experience with native development including Objective-C, Swift and Java.
• Experience with hybrid frameworks such as Cordova.
• Experience developing with mobile apps consuming cloud services via http.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Valid through: 8/24/2020