$80K — $100K *
As a Customer Solutions Engineer, you will be a technical advisor to prospects, customers, and community members. At Preset, you will be involved in all phases of the customer journey providing technical solutions during the pre-sales phase as well as post-sales acquisition. As Preset grows the customer base there is an opportunity to shape your career by playing an integral role in helping to craft the Preset customer experience at its next stage
What you will do:
• Become an expert in Preset and Superset to help customers and community members analyze their data and build captivating data visualizations.
• Maintain and foster relationships with customers, prospects, and community members in order to support platform engagement.
• Take ownership of customer issues, including reproducing them and working with the team to find solutions and/or workarounds.
• Support the scaling of the Customer Engagement function through the development of training, documentation, processes, and internal technologies.
• Conduct standards or customized demos to prospects and community members.
• Be the customer advocate and liaison for the Product Management and Engineering teams.
• Proactively support Customer and Community members providing solutions and ideas to their challenges.
What we are looking for:
• Educational experience in computer science or business analytics (or equivalent on-the-job experience)
• Ideally, 3+ years of experience in analytics, data visualization
• Fluent in and experience with SQL
• Excellent communication with strong listening skills that show empathy to customer needs and requirements
• Passion for data and data analytics; sees the value of the visualization and has a curiosity to try different ways to present information
• Ability to work independently but knows when to ask for help to maintain high productivity
Valid through: 10/28/2021