Onica’s Global Customer Solutions (GCS) team acts as a trusted technical partner to our customers and works closely with Onica’s sales, solutions and delivery teams. The GCS team is comprised of Customer Solutions Architects (CSAs) that are responsible for supporting sales as technical architects engaging with our customers during the pre-sales process.
We’re looking for a experienced candidate for a CSA role working with strategic accounts in a Pre-Sales dynamic. We’re looking for senior candidates with strong professional experience working as consultants prior to joining our team. Flexibility to travel and meet customers within their assigned region, as well as members of the AWS team working with Onica at their offices or during various events, is a requirement for the role.
The CSA will build a professional relationship with enterprise customers, acting as their trusted advisor. The role includes aspects of business development, client management, and technical consulting. The CSA will, from time to time, assemble teams of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from the delivery teams, to deliver education to customers and demo Onica’s and AWS’s capabilities and help the customer with decisions related to technical direction, migration and transformation initiatives. They will have joint accountability with their Account Executive partner from Onica’s sales team for the successful enablement, growth and retention of ongoing business opportunities between Onica and the clients they’re assigned to.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop deep professional relationships with clients and act as a trusted technical advisor for client Executives.
- Act as the cloud services and technology evangelist, providing vision and inspiring customers throughout their journey.
- Educate businesses on ways cloud technologies can drive innovation, challenge traditional views and perspectives limiting organizational transformation, and provide high-level visionary and “art of the possible” consulting for executives and other high-level leaders within your assigned accounts.
- Help develop business cases and roadmaps for cloud adoption, migration, transformation and innovation initiatives, advise clients on costs and support budget planning activities.
- Write formal project proposals and statements of work that capture the customer’s requirements, propose adequate solutions that meet their business and technical objectives and estimate the effort required to execute projects aimed at specific goals and target outcomes.
- Act as the technical liaison between our customers and our internal teams during the pre-sales process.
- Partner with our practice leaders to improve our offerings by understanding the future of technology, market fit, and competition.
- Become a thought leader by educating and sharing best practices, building deep relationships with technical leaders, running customer workshops, contributing to publications, white papers, conferences, etc.
- Partner with the delivery teams to maintain knowledge of progress on active engagements and proactively manage critical issues that may create risk for the relationship with the customer and impact future growth and retention of the account.
Qualifications & Experience
- Solid understanding of cloud native technologies broadly and proven knowledge of the AWS platform and services.
- Previous experience designing and deploying solutions in AWS.
- 5+ years of experience working in software or information technology with 2+ years of consulting experience.
- Ownership of client relationships at senior management level within the enterprise space.
- Capability to absorb complex technical information, analyze and effectively communicate in simple terms to leaders across different levels in an organization.
- Direct experience executing successful business transformation projects with measurable results, technical delivery, team leadership and senior client relationship management is a huge plus.