The Customer Services Delivery Manager is responsible for coordination of activities associated with SpiderCloud Wireless customer care services. This includes research of general- and product-specific customer requirements; defining detailed scopes of work or other descriptions of services; assisting legal and marketing staff in the development of services offers and collateral; preparing and submitting services proposals and other documents, and actively managing the efforts of SpiderCloud Wireless and third-party resources in the fulfillment of design, deployment, and other services programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business, Technical Knowledge & Judgment
- Direct management of implementation and other projects, working with SpiderCloud, value-added resellers (VARs), system integrators (SIs), and other third-party resources (e.g. trainers, project managers) to:
- Define project requirements and deliverables
- Create a Scope of Work (SOW) document for each project
- Document project plans, including resource requirements, timelines, budgets, pricing, risk assessment, and deliverables
- Prepare and present a project proposal for customer acceptance
- Assign personnel or subcontractors to projects
- Continuous oversight of all active projects including:
- Kickoff meetings and regular checkpoint reviews with team members and customers
- Ongoing real-time management of all active projects
- Regular status reports to team members and management
- Management of at-risk projects to bring them back into compliance
- Changes to SOW or other project elements as required, including communication of changes to team members, management, and customers
- Post-completion reports including final costs vs. budget, schedule adherence, and lessons learned
- Identifies and implements process changes to continuously improve project execution efficiency
- Responsible for the overall VAR certification program
- Creates and maintains VAR and SI scorecards
- Manages the VAR training program content development and delivery
Customer Satisfaction through Excellence
- Designs and executes assigned projects on a timely and complete basis to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Continuously improves project practices based on lessons learned in the project design and implementation phases.
- An effective team member who can collaborate with others in open and productive dialogues.
- Instructs and advises internal and external customers by telephone, email, project management software or other appropriate means on SpiderCloud services projects.
- Clearly documents project proposals and detailed plans to enable a seamless deployment effort.
- Escalates unresolved product or application issues to Customer Support, Product Management, and Engineering to ensure prompt resolution.
- Conveys new or unusual customer requirements to the Product Management team.
- Maintains real-time projects’ status information and provides weekly activities reports to the Director of Customer Support.
- Recommends changes or policies to increase department effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Recognizes and acts on new opportunities.
- Must be prepared for some travel (20%), including international travel.
- Long or irregular hours are normal.
- Experience with managing wireless projects involving wireless VARs and SIs.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and analytical; with a proven track record in managing network implementation projects.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base and technology span
- Capable of rapid technology intake.
- Must be able to communicate professionally in verbal and written conversations, and in the production of project documents.
- Very familiar with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience with project management tools, including but not limited to Siterra.
- Knowledge of UMTS and LTE wireless networks. Others, including CDMA or EVDO, are helpful.
- Understanding of data equipment such as routers, switches, and wireless LAN; wireless Core; and practical cabling standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS or higher degree with a focus on telecommunications.
- Three or more years related project managementexperience. Ideally this is related to the implementation of E-RAN in-building or other wireless networks.
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP) is highly desirable.