We are looking for Customer Service Team Lead for our client in Warren, NJ
Job Title: Customer Service Team Lead
Job Location: ?Warren, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Our solutions offer a strategic approach to generating and presenting the information for these initiatives, including:
- A powerful analytic engine for running a wide range of clinical quality and cost measures to generate the information presented by our applications.
- Intuitive user interfaces for presenting the information to effectively engage physicians and members and to influence behavior at the point of choice.
- A common core technology platform that is easy to add onto, supporting the evolution of your transparency and performance management.
- A Team Lead is expected to have a comprehensive understanding of our operational processes and business objectives.
- The person must thrive in a team environment and possess the ability to coach and mentor individuals while also maintaining the primary function of customer support.
- A Team Leader is expected to run reports, act as the escalation point when Customer Service Representatives (CSR) need assistance and help to ensure the quality of customer interactions.
- Understand and continue to enhance program support knowledge, communication skills and professionalism are essential to gain the respect and support of team members.
- Answer incoming calls and/or requests when required, troubleshoot, resolve issues and provide first call resolutions for clients and patients.
- Gain knowledge necessary to become the SME on various programs
- Act as a point of escalation for CSRs regarding policy, procedures and customer interactions requiring Supervisor intervention
- Train, coach, and mentor CSRs. Lead by example to achieve team and overall department goals
- Help to define/enforce best practices and support management driven initiatives
- Provide reports, analysis and offer recommendations for how to improve the customer experience or drive operational efficiencies
- Complete ad-hoc project work as defined by Supervisor
- Proactively identify training opportunities and provide recommended solutions to enhance the overall interaction of inbound caller experience
- Ability to backup Supervisor activities when required
- Flexibility in scheduling when requested
Call Center Rep, Inbound Call Center Representative, Inbound Customer Service Rep, customer service representative, contact center representative, CSR, Customer Service Representative, Senior Customer Service Representative, Call Center Associate
Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Specialist, csr, customer service representative, customer service rep, customer support, customer assistance, customer assistant, associate, call center, phones, operator, Sales, marketing, advertising, public relations, sports, team, goal oriented, entry level, promotions, account manager, sales administrator, recent grad, full time, team work, team development, human resources, recruiting, entry level assistant, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, sales rep, marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandize manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate Sales techniques Leading, coaching & motivating Business administration Human resource management Public relations Finance Advertising Public speaking Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part timeretail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business in Chicago, Schaumburg businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, marketing research, marketing programs, promotional marketing, and marketing management.