The role of a Customer Service Supervisor is to identify opportunities for development and implementation within the Payroll department. Consistent evaluation of people and process to ensure the scalability of roles and responsibilities at the Team Leader and Specialist Level.
- Effectively lead Payroll Team Leaders and Specialists within the Supervisor group. A Payroll Supervisor may manage up to 5 teams of 8-10 employees.
- Interview candidates utilizing performance based hiring methods
- Coach, train and develop team members in all areas related to the department.
- Promote a positive and engaging work environment in team meetings, trainings and interactions.
- Vocalizes and models behavior of expectations and holds team accountable for expectations
- Lead and influence others by maintaining a positive attitude with all Paycom employees and management.
- Be the point of escalation for client issues and ensure that client communication and resolution is managed at a high level and proper processes are executed to avoid future mistakes.
- Proactively engage with clients in conversation to verify satisfaction and long-term partnerships.
- Continually evaluate service through proactive calls, e-mail/call reviews and survey output.
- Ensure service standards meet the Paycom service standard and address any scenarios of unacceptable service.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are executed at the department-level and identifying gaps that may affect the wellbeing of the client or employee operations.
- Engage in system improvement discussions and development releases to have a firm understanding of new and potential system functionalities.
- Display a high level of service through departmental, interdepartmental and client communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PMP designation or other recognized Project Management certification preferred
- Six Sigma certification preferred
- 10 years customer service experience
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-service oriented leadership role
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and clients.
- Exhibit an attitude of willingness to go the extra step to resolve an issue and take every opportunity to develop.
- Strong sense of dedication to internal training programs, beginning with New Hire Training and continuing through tenure.
- Exemplify professionalism, passion and vision with the understanding that every action taken is directly associated to our commitment to our clients and employees.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth for yourself and department
- Demonstrate a high degree of collaboration with peers and the department.