The primary responsibility of this position is to retain ADT residential customers via inbound/outbound phone calls and/or correspondence. The Account Management Specialist must partner with all business segments of ADT, referring to ASC, CMC, NSC, SSO and NDC policies to resolve complaints and retain the customer. The Loyalty Specialist is also responsible for maintaining an acceptable save rate percentage and productivity level, while following policy and procedural guidelines, approved ADT offers and initiatives surrounding and/or related to the current Six Sigma Reward Program.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Retain ADT Commercial, Small Business and Residential (including Canada) customers via inbound and outbound calls and/or responding to correspondence and Internet E-mails. Work closely with all segments of ADT to retain the customer by solving their issues using exceptional customer service skills, while still maintaining an acceptable return on investment to the Company.
- Maintain the Account Management database through accurate and timely input to ensure accurate reporting to Senior Leaders for all business segments.
- Apply strong analytical skills to identify loyalty opportunities, trends and potential training issues and make key recommendations based on the data.
- Must be able to retain the customer based on value and not always price.
- Must effectively enforce company policies without alienating the customer.
- Accountable for ensuring all offers have been applied and/or all promises have been met (service issues, monitoring concerns, rate changes). Must utilize all systems such as MAStermind Actions, Telmar entries and SSO contacts to ensure the resolution of problems and customer satisfaction. Work closely with Service/Sales Managers and other personnel in the SSO's and RDC's for customer loyalty resolutions.
- Must be an expert on all billing applications, policies and procedures and able to resolve any billing related concerns independently.
- Support all ADT customer incentive programs (i.e. Rewards Program) to increase the tenure of the loyalty efforts after the save.
- Participate in pilots, discussions and analysis on key metrics as it pertains to Account Management 6-Sigma Projects.
- Must use effective sales approaches and provide effective loyalty offers, as it pertains to the reason the customer wants to cancel.
- Provide feedback to ADT management related to loyalty offers, suggested improvements and customer inquiries/questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify operational and systematic situations or potential issues and provide appropriate recommendations necessary to maximize efficiency and improve performance results. Research and resolve customer accounts and issues.
- Will resolve customer complaints, independently, with minimal management involvement.
- Display proper call control techniques to meet department standards and control costs without adversely impacting customer satisfaction or loyalty opportunities.
- Must work on multiple platforms simultaneously, including but not limited to CARMS, ADMIN, Informix, Multi-Screen, CRM, Mastermind, Telmar, Access, Mosaix, etc
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Account Management offers and promotions.
- Other duties as assigned including offline follow-up work, projects and assisting with inbound call volume when necessary