We are looking for Customer Service Representative for our client in Worcester, MA
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Worcester, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The representative is to service the needs of our patients by educating them on products and services?, listening to concerns/addressing issues, providing informational literature when necessary and placing supply orders.
- Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system.
- Ability to make outbound calls to patients and referrals as necessary.
- Respond quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns.
- Gather Patient demographics and billing information as needed to complete requested orders.
- Process orders using Client's ERP system.
- Maintain customer records by updating account.
- Recommend additional products that may be necessary or available to the customer.
- Achieve daily completion of CS Credit Review.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone etiquette.
- Basic Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Outlook.
- Provide feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues with accounts.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed; works under clearly defined guidelines
- Contributes to specific objectives and outcomes as directed.
- Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects.
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Associate Degree
USE OF EQUIPMENT:
- ERP System
- Fax Machine/Scanner
- File bound
- Little or no traveling required (less than 10%
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager.
- Furthermore, tasks and responsibilities may be added or revised based on the volume of business and the need for the work to be completed at the present time.