Customer Service Representative - Outboud
We are looking for Customer Service Representative? - Outboud? for our client in Warren, NJ
Job Title: Customer Service Representative? - Outboud?
Job Location: Warren, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct HireContract
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The primary objective of the outbound Customer Service Representative is to meet established performance goals by delivering real value to our customers through defined scripting and procedures.
- The representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to provide the best opportunity to succeed.
- The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to manage their target audience strategically and effectively.
- They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
- These services will be delivered through 100% initiated telephone interactions.
- Training on all aspects of the program, scripts and tools will provided.
- Perform outbound calls to designated physician offices
- Fluent in the art of cold calling, prospecting and lead generation
- Explain benefits to Health Care Providers or Physician Assistants for their patients to participate in manufacture programs
- Offer to distribute (free of charge) co-pay cards and vouchers for their patients
- Meet and exceed daily outbound call quotas
- Meet and exceed defined daily program participation success rates
- Deliver best-in-class service experience in a professional courteous manner
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients via phone
- Provide feedback on how to improve programs and processes
- Score an average of ?90% during call monitoring sessions
- Manage simple excel spread sheets
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to learn new call tracking system
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Basic computer skills required
- Strong organizational skills to multitask, work in a realistic paced environment to meet goals
- Must be comfortable in an active high volume inbound/outbound call center environment
- Two years of outbound call center experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous successful outbound sales experiencepreferred