Job Title: Consumer Services Specialist
Location: Mason, OH 45040
Shift Timings: Monday-Friday (10:30 am to 7:00 pm)
- The Consumer Services provides telephone and email support of Client Retail's contact Lens eCommerce business.
- The consultants must quickly master a deep knowledge of the concerned Retail department.
Duties & responsibilities
- Communicating effectively and professionally with the customer via phone, email and potentially live chat.
- Investigating and answering customer inquiries regarding orders, returns, shipments, products and overall customer service.
- Explaining pricing and insurance benefits.
- Placing outbound telephone calls or composing outbound emails to follow-up with customers who have issues or concerns.
- Using up-sell and cross-sell techniques to maximize revenue.
- Partnering with doctors to ensure prescriptions are valid.
- Scheduling eye exams for patients of doctors next to Lens crafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical and Target Optical.
- Associate must be able to adapt to a floating work schedule.
- Associate must exhibit excellent customer care, phone, communication and writing skills.
- They must be able to calculate figures and amounts.
- Candidate should have knowledge of basic Microsoft applications and the ability to learn other computer software applications.
Skills & Qualifications
- Needs to have intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
- Customer service skills but not necessarily call center experience.
- Ability to be present and on time.