Manages and services complex and/or small to large revenue account for a specific client or specific business line. Serves as the primary contact for the client account. Provides overall client direction to account and works with the client to ensure optimum satisfaction and performance of client account.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages and develops client accounts to ensure optimum performance and customer adoption and satisfaction with client.
• Manages and services assigned client accounts, developing opportunities that increase service line revenue, monitoring client operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, and information flow /and or customer satisfaction through problem resolution
• Maintains quality relationships to retain clients and win referrals to new clients
• Performs effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure account services are maintained at the highest level.
• Assists in developing, presenting and executing sales and marketing plans for each existing account.
• Ensures service standards exceeds quality standards.
• Uses analytical skills to understand clients' changing business issues and needs
• Establishes, documents and maintains solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts
• May make recommendation to client business/marketing plan including budget development.
• Monitors account activity to ensure that defined customer key performance indicators (KPIs) are met
• Prepares or reviews client reports
• Has financial responsibility for the assigned client account including ensuring timely and accurate billing.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Manages and services complex and/or small to large revenue account for a specific client or specific business line measures of performance.
• Customer KPIs
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Exceptional Communication skills both verbal and written
• Effective selling techniques
• Effective project management techniques
• Effective proposal development including estimating operational costs and margin of return techniques
• Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. And Outlook.)
• Good effective interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain productive relationships with internal and external groups • Organized self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal supervision and guidance
• Working knowledge of operational performance metrics
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
WORKING CONDITIONS: • 25% - 30% computer work withtravel to customer sites or worklocations
• Typically requires five to seven years of experience, including one to three years in management or field in a related area.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• 2-5years account managementexperience includingproject management and customer problem solving through application oftechnology, tools and services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.