Customer Service Representative
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Number: 261254
Location: Fargo, ND
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, Microsoft Outlook, MS Excel, Time Management, Troubleshooting
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates."
Title: Customer Service Representative
Start Date: 08/07/2017
End Date: 08/06/2018
Location: Fargo, ND 58102
Salespeople provide the highest levels of technical support in the industry. Our Customer Service Representatives (Inside Sales) professionally represent the Company to our Customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need.
• Good customer service and communication skills.
• Reliable, organized, detailed and focused.
• Industry and sales experienced.
• Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email.
• Work experience in Microsoft Office; proficiency in Excel.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time well.
• Knowledge of supply chain systems.
• Knowledge of industrial products helpful.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes and take customer orders.
• Order and source products.
• Negotiate sale and purchase prices.
• Proactively generate sales and promote Company products.
• Expedite backorders.
• Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments.
• Assist with customer returns.
• Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly.
• Troubleshoot customer concerns.
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Achievement Orientation; Persuasiveness; Initiative; Interpersonal Skills; Time Management; Planning and Organizing Skills; Judgment.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.