$80K — $100K *
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for fielding and answering customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accept aftermarket parts orders via the telephone, email and portal; process customer purchase orders in SAP and follow up on customer deliveries;
- Manage customer accounts and take responsibility for providing answers in a timely fashion
- Deal with invoice inquiries, Material Return Authorization requests, customer backorders and general customer requirements
As our ideal candidate,
- You must have a Bachelor degree in business administration or similar, combined with a minimum 5 years customer service experience
- You have strong computer skills,
- You have a strong command of the English language (written and spoken)
- You have good knowledge of the French language.
- You are perseverant, autonomous and you have the ability to evolve in a changing environment.
- You are customer oriented and can offer an amazing customer experience
- You are a good team Player
- You have After-sales customer service experience in aerospace (an asset)
- Must be able to work flexible hours ( night/weekend shift may be required)
Valid through: 5/30/2021