The Customer Service Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating project efforts related to system enhancements for the Customer Service organization. Efforts will include but are not limited to requirements gathering, project scoping, task management and communication. This individual will be fully responsible for leading the team to success execution of new systems, changes to existing systems for the customer service area with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and first call resolution. The position will work all projects that impact Customer Service and the IVR system.
- Gather and document requirements for new systems and system changes from stakeholders
- Responsible for coordinating team efforts, interacting with and supporting both internal and external business stakeholders, and assigning and managing all required project tasks to completion within project timelines
- Publish and maintain project documentation including tasks lists, scope, task assignments, project requirements, issues lists, implementation schedules, individual tasks, deliverable progress trackers, progress updates, and other project components
- Serve as the focal point of contact for all elements relating to assigned projects
- Represent team and communicate project status during project reviews with management and project stakeholders
- Manage the requirements and change management process associated with assigned projects
- Deliver projects on-time and on budget
- 3+ years in a project management role; experience managing IVR projects preferred; Certified Project Manager a plus
- Excellent problem solving and consensus building skills
- Experience managing production IVR environments. Preferred experience with hosted VXML IVR systems.
- Experience managing voice talent, recording management and inventory, including IVR, ACD queue and hold messaging. Spanish language a plus.
- Experience in the financial services industry a plus
- Ability to achieve an understanding of technical architecture in order to assess changes and requests from internal and external technical customers
- Familiarity with software development life-cycle and software development best practices
- Proven leadership and facilitation abilities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Visio a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws