2-5years Pharmaceutical experience
Excellent People skills
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Proficient Business Objects
• Fast pace
• Quick learner
Attend business critical meetings to become part of the solution for any issues that may arise and participate in cross functional team meetings.
• Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement Programs to ultimately provide our customers with a high level of quality service.
• Perform operational support for Customer Service management. Create reporting to monitor the effectiveness of the organization by determining operational metrics and reporting for service performance.
• Collaborates with management team to examine practices and procedures as part of a continuous business improvement effort.
• Monitor and evaluate Customer Service Representatives (CSR) phone interactions with Health Care Professionals (HCP), consumers, distributors, pharmacies, etc. against established metrics and provide feedback to supervisors for performance discussions with incumbents on an ongoing basis.
• Provides timely updates on product status to Customer Service colleagues, so that have they have the most accurate and up to date information from which to work and are able to minimize the impact on both our trading partners and ultimately the patients who depend on our products.
• Continuously monitors inventory across multiple Distribution Centers (DC) for issues. Develops plans of action, including updating SAP to ship from an alternate site/plant, in order to minimize backorders.
• Communicates daily with necessary departments such as deployment, supply, and warehouse to quickly address all supply issues.
• Manages Material Reservation, including Reserves for Government Contracting, Medical Reserve/High Interest products, and Backorder Allocation. Distributes daily reporting for clear visibility throughout the organization. Performs regular analysis to ensure quantities for Medical Reserve/High Interest materials are in line with most recent demand.