- Drive improvement projects within Customer Service focused on streamlining processes and closing gaps on key measures.
- Lead effort to standardize processes between Wella and OPI brands.
- Manage daily order flows to ensure sales forecast is consistently met.
- Lead calls with Sales and Trade Marketing organizations to improve service and communication.
- Manage full Customer Service Scorecard and drive action plans independently and through team to meet targets.
- Lead monthly communication with external functions on order status and progress.
- Manage full capacity plan for team.
- Accountable for all order management activities and communication to senior leadership.
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Strong leadership skills with ability to inspire change in difficult circumstances.
- Independent thinker who can identify unique solutions and execute.
- Work collaboratively across different styles and develop strong partnerships. Must be able to work well with people not physically collocated.
- Communicate clearly, transparently, concisely, and on a timely basis with leadership.
- Coach and grow people not directly working for you. Demonstrate ability to build mastery. Individual should be seen as a strong team player.
- Bachelor’s degree BS Engineering (Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration, or similar discipline) preferred.
- 5+ years of Customer Service Operations experience with at least 2 years leading a team.
- Experience owning measures and improving results.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and influence peers and hierarchy.
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving, goal orientated and results driven.
- Proficient computer knowledge – MS Word, Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel (average<25%).