STX is currently searching for one unique individual to join our customer service team as the Customer Service Manager. The Customer Service Manager will lead a dynamic team that is delivering world class customer experiences every day.
In this position, you will own the customer experience from the very first telephone call to successful delivery of our products.
You will have a high degree of autonomy to build the team and implement creative solutions to customer care. If you are passionate about customer service, developing talented team members, and finding innovative solutions to common problems, this job is for you.
This is a true entrepreneurial environment where your success will affect the entire business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising and managing the performance of all Customer Service Representatives as it relates to knowing what to do, making it easy for our customers, doing their part and caring
- Ensuring that all customers are satisfied while coaching, developing and instilling values in all Customer Service Representatives
- Receiving, investigating and responding to new and existing customer inquiries regarding products, orders and feedback. We must provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer inquiries regarding order status and product information.
- New hire orientation and 90 day onboarding process.
- Processing customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures
- Providing timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Maintaining product and customer service information using our enterprise software as well as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Collaborating with senior leadership to document, implement, and continuously improve policies and SOPs.
- Supporting the development of internal technology tools and systems in support of department goals.
- Maintaining up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of products.
- Monitoring call volumes and manage resource allocation in real time.
- Handling escalated phone calls and manage exceptions in real-time.
- Representing customer interests in company-wide decision making at the tactical and strategic level.
- 5+ years experience in Customer Service, Technical Support, or related field
- 2+ years supervisory experience in a customer service environment
- Comfortable with technology and has a willingness to learn our enterprise software
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized and able to manage their time while training and coaching a team of customer service representatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external sources to maximize performance creativity, problem solving, and results
Job Code: 43