Customer Service Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Responsible for leading a multifaceted Customer Service team in the Labels business. Manages and coordinates activities of the customer service functions in accordance with company goals to obtain optimum efficiency and customer satisfaction. Works closely with Sales and Operations to make sure we are delivering a best in class customer experience.
- Develops and implements customer service improvement strategies.
- Oversees all aspects of the day to day Customer service in a growing Printing operation, including litho, digital and labels.
- Communicates clearly and directly with employees concerning performance expectations, productivity and accountability.
- Reviews activity reports and financials to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revises plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Participates in the development of quality goals and objectives.
- Interfaces with Sales, Customers to ensure all of our customer’s needs are met
- Manages customer service operations to achieve optimum financial recovery of costs.
- Coaches and counsels direct reports in terms of operational & financial activities to assure understanding of and performance within their assignment.
- Ensure compliance in all Customer Service units with EEO policy and supports the Affirmative Action programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Printing (or similar) or equivalent working experience preferred.
Five plus years customer service experience in the printing industry. Experience in management / supervisory role required. Experience with large format, POP, and commercial print desired.
High energy individual that likes working in a fast paced challenging environment. Hagen system knowledge a plus.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to lead employees to accomplish goals. Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strong operational focus required.
Must have outstanding communication and presentation skills, a thorough knowledge of product, and a full understanding of customer service philosophy.
Basic to advanced computer skills required.
Proven ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives that deliver a best in class customer experience.
Tracking Code 39644