examples include but are not limited to:
- Providing the highest level of expertise in managing and directing the Inside Sales organization and coaching them to be the next level leaders within the organization
- Ensure that our Inside Sales team is equipped to provide adequate support with Sales Managers, Sales Directors and Marketing Managers to negotiate competitive pricing, quality, delivery and lead-time with customers.
- Motivating, training, developing and providing professional growth for the ISR's and Team Leads.
- Developing, merging, and implementing procedures and systems to be used by the Inside Sales and Marketing/PreSales organization to allow for sharper, quicker service to our customer base.
- Handling/resolving customer complaints including interfacing directly with customers, sales representatives, and plant personnel on customer service issues.
- Own and develop procedures, policies and processes to reconcile customer Account Receivables (A/R) and Unadjusted Items. This includes leading all activity and reporting for AFE commercial surrounding any deductions, overpayments, claims, quality credits, collections of past due ARI’s, receivables, etc. Must lead, provide solutions and take actions as necessary to optimize cash flow.
- Approving, improving and maintaining all Alcoa IT computer systems related to customer service as a user of those systems. Ensures Oracle/EBS compliance as required to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Ensuring Quality systems compliance (QS-9000, TS16949, etc.) in the customer service/inside sales activities.
- Ensuring compliance of external customer service requirements, including interfacing with external customer computer systems and customer portals.
- Monitors and reports regularly on customer service performance related to external customers and internal process.
- Manage all budget activity associated with the Inside Sales Department.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Disciplined Execution — Job requires holding the ISR team accountable through daily execution to the plan. When required, he/she will need to be able to dive into details to ensure operational success.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 5 years’ minimum experience working in manufacturing.
- 5 years’ minimum experience in a position of leadership/influence (defined as having direct reports, matrix reports, or being a team lead on projects).
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S> person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S> Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business related degree from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years’ management experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Strong Computer Skills; Powerpoint Expertise, Excel, Excel Charting, and Excel Pivot Table Expertise.
- Well-developed communications and human relations skills are required in day-to-day interaction with a broad range of people internally and externally around the world
- Commercial skills and sound business understanding and judgment, i.e. Customer service related activities