Atkore International is a publically traded industry leader manufacturing Electrical Raceway and Mechanical Products & Solutions, serving a wide range of construction, electrical, fire and security and mechanical applications. We successfully executed an initial public offering on June 10, 2016.
Our business is comprised of two reporting segments, Electrical Raceway and Mechanical Products & Solutions, with total annual revenue of $1.6 B. Electrical Raceway has 2 business units, Cable Solutions and Conduit & Fittings, totaling just over $1B in annual revenue. Mechanical Products is a stand-alone business unit with about $600M in annual revenue.
Our global locations include 24 manufacturing and distribution centers in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, China, Australia, and New Zealand with over 3,000 employees.
We are currently searching for an Eastern Region Customer Service Manager for our Headquarters office in Harvey, Illinois. Harvey is located approximately 30 miles South of Downtown Chicago.
Reporting to the Customer Service Senior Manager the Customer Service Manager will have responsibility for managing the planning the order process and on-time delivery of all of our Electrical Raceway and Metal Framing Products for the Eastern Region of the Country.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Manage a team of 7 CSR’s on all aspects of customer service, including entering, tracking and invoicing orders and releasing material for shipment
• Manage the EDI orders and maintain EDI cross reference tables per customer
• Manage the agent/customer service relationship and standard work by territory
• Manage Heavy communication (via email and telephone) with customer base to handle all orders, inquiries, and follow up in a prompt and professional manner
• Communicate and coordinate with cross functional departments such as demand planning, pricing, traffic, quality, and accounts receivable to meet customer expectations.
• Manage the deduction process
• Prioritize orders to traffic by Distribution Facility
• Manage Regional Territory and agent standard processes
• Manage the daily KPI boards and TTI’s for the region
• Utilize lean tools for continuous improvement in customer service daily functions
• Manage commercial excellence in delivery, service and communication flow to agents and customer base
Requirements • Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of experience in a managerial role
• 5 Years in a Customer Service environment with a manufacturing background
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Office, Word, Excel & Power Point)
• Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce.com, a plus
• Lean and Manufacturing Environment background a plus
• Demand Planning Background a Plus
• Proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Project Lead Experience with cross functional teams
• Proven ability to build and lead teams with a consistent track record to meeting deadlines and deliverables
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Strong mathematical skills
• Experience with AS400 and JD Edwards a plus