Reporting to the Vice President Global Operations and Supply Chain, the qualified candidate is responsible for the day-to-day order and delivery excellence of Pelco’s Order Management department. He/she manages a global team of Account and Customer Support specialists ensuring sales support service standards are managed and maintained and customers receive quality product and excellent customer care. The position is located Clovis, California.
- · Manage Pelco’s Order Management department in the United States, Netherlands, and Singapore.
- · Oversee the customer support agents’ daily functions including phone availability, order processing and account management.
- · Develop, implement, and maintain departmental procedures, policies and standards.
- · Manage support team’s workload, communication and implementation of operational changes to increase efficiencies.
- · Analyze data to determine the company’s level of customer service, define targets and track to ensure visibility and quality customer service.
- · Improve customer service experience worldwide through data analysis, process improvement, agent development and deployment, and by implementing industry best practices.
- · Mentor and develop customer service agents and foster a collaborative and engaged environment.
- · Take ownership of critical customer issues and follow through to completion.
- · Uphold Pelco's commitment to quality excellence always.
- · Ensure a safe and environmentally friendly work environment for team members.
This job might be for you if:
· A College Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- · Minimum five years’ experience in a customer support or sales environment, with experience in a leadership position or role.
- · Minimum five years’ experience in a call center environment.
- · Minimum two years’ experience in a logistics or manufacturing environment.
- · Knowledge of export regulations and documentation requirements.
- · Knowledge of mathematics and basic statistics, including use of Excel for performance tracking.
- · Proficient skills in Microsoft suite of products.
- · Excellent customer service skills, including phone etiquette and email correspondence.
- · Superior organizational skills.
- · Ability to solve customer-related problems in a positive manner.
- · Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment with the potential for frequent changes in prioritization.
- · Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, company management and fellow employees and subordinates.
- · A proven track record and methodology for achieving results.
- · Experience in customer quality and delivery excellence.
- · Solid analytical and decision making skills.
- · Good knowledge and understanding of international trade, transportation and warehousing.
- · A passion for supporting customers in a technical environment.
- · Speak, read and write English fluently (required), bilingual or ability to speak multiple languages a plus.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.