What You'll Do
You will lead Cisco’s Contact Center teams to resolve highly complex and urgent customer issues. These issues will typically involve region-specific business support, but may extend to another theater or regions as part of global deals. The customer interactions led by CS Managers are imperative to customer happiness, business issues, high level customer critical issues or cases where a prudent Cisco business decision maker is required.
In this role as CS Manager you will:
- Collaborate with partners and customers to own the vendor team to timely issue resolution, as appropriate for the impact and importance of the issue, coordinating resolution, communication, and always following through with the requestor and other concerned parties picked up along the way
- Find opportunities to streamline, automate and outsource segments of the customer support cycle, only in ways that will measurably improve the customer experience.
- Monitor and Manage Feedback - ensure feedback loop into training / communication / quality / Regional Operations teams to ensure common issues are addressed
- Commit Management Support - Month and Quarter ends report driven order follow-up to drive efficient bookings
- Responsible for monitoring case aging and handoffs (within and between vendors), reviews all open critical customer concerns as well as dedicatedly monitoring queues to address issues before they become a blocking issue
- You will monitor vendor performance and aggressively implement solutions to improve the overall experience of a given Theatre/Segment CS Health/Journey team including ongoing feedback on case handling by the Journey team, driving enablement of the E2E experience.
- Performs Root Cause Analysis and ensures next steps are driven
- Acts as a critical issue POC for issue resolution.
- If a critical issue is related to a process gap, you will work with Regional Process Manager (RPM) to prevent future occurrences.
- Supports organizational shift in focus and metrics from transaction-based (SLAs, etc.) to Customer Experience and outcome delivery based success measures
- Active engagement in sharing performance overviews, critical metrics and focus areas with key partners through live Ops Reviews is a key component to this role
- Responsible for regional- or account-based order management
- Daily project orientation and problem solving involving cross-functional partnerships
- Drives enthusiastic measures to promote and train partners regarding Cisco’s self-service tools as appropriate
Works on highly complex problems requiring discernment in the selection of the method and technique for obtaining a solution. Problems may be new or unique. Makes timely and sound decisions.
- Accountable for handling assigned projects, customer satisfaction and issue resolution and process improvements.
- Equal focus on outcome and compliance with Cisco’s Policies and Business Rules
Who You'll Work With
Customer and Partner Services (CPS) is part of the Operations Organization and is focused on streamlined, high-speed operations. The team works with Cisco’s sales teams as well as our customers and partners, ensuring a high quality and consistent service, optimization and providing processes that work with these partners in a globally consistent way.
Customer Services (CS) is the team that leads the end-to-end transaction experience and provides global and regional support to Customers, Partners and Cisco internal teams. CS organization is composed of Global Customer Services (incl. Global Contact Centers, Localization and Data Operations, Vendor Management Program Office and Partner Program Services teams) as well as Regional Customer Service teams.
The Regional Customer Service (RCS) team is accountable for the support experience for all of Cisco’s customer, partner, and internal partners. We are centrally located at the intersection of process and execution in order to be directly empowered to deliver customer expectations before, during, and after they have signed a deal with Cisco.
You will collaborate regularly with peers, operations teams, sales, and internal/external partners. Your decisions will impact the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of your team and may impact closely related teams through quality of output and service provided.
Who You Are
You are an effective communicator (both written and verbal) and bring top-level influencing skills. You champion improvements and work effectively with a team. Excellent phone skills and project management abilities are an important part of what you will bring to this role. You are comfortable leading communication with partners both internal and external. You have a team focused mindset and professional attitude toward peers/vendors.
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years of work experience, preferably in customer service support including 2 years in Project Management or team lead experience.
- Various weekends are required for this role
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills
- Able to analyze multiple sources of information and evaluate several alternative solutions before confirming path forward
- Strong data analysis experience, advanced user in Excel
- Patient and pragmatic under pressure
- General knowledge of outsourcing. Vendor management experience is a plus
- Experience with Quote to Cash processes strongly preferred
- Experience ideally includes process improvements and operations management
- Advanced skills in Business Objects, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrated leadership in resolving customer issues
- Knowledge of Services business, preferred
- Industry/Technical/Business knowledge
- Skilled negotiator between sales, partners, and internal third parties
- Experience with Cisco Commit process, preferred
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco